http://theverveonline.com/friendlyforum/

Hunger Site - THIS COSTS YOU NOTHING !!!
http://theverveonline.com/friendlyforum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Lucky Woman [ Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Hunger Site - THIS COSTS YOU NOTHING !!!

Please click this button EVERY DAY !

Image

It costs you absolutely nothing.

ABOUT THE HUNGER SITE

Your click on the "Give Free Food" button funds food for the hungry, paid for by site sponsors whose ads appear after you click, and provided to people in need around the world through the efforts of Mercy Corps and America's Second Harvest.

The Hunger Site will automatically lead you to five other sites (Breast Cancer Site, Child Health Site, Literacy Site, Rainforest Site and Animal Rescue Site).

All these sites need your daily clicks - it costs nothing and takes less than a minute of your time.

Author:  Hans [ Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:21 am ]
Post subject: 

Where did you find that anyway?

Author:  Lucky Woman [ Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Can't remember - I've been clicking on them every day for a couple of years now. Carly (Toady) made the animated button.

Author:  front man [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hunger Site - THIS COSTS YOU NOTHING !!!

Lucky Woman wrote:
Please click this button EVERY DAY !

Image

It costs you absolutely nothing.

ABOUT THE HUNGER SITE

Your click on the "Give Free Food" button funds food for the hungry, paid for by site sponsors whose ads appear after you click, and provided to people in need around the world through the efforts of Mercy Corps and America's Second Harvest.

The Hunger Site will automatically lead you to five other sites (Breast Cancer Site, Child Health Site, Literacy Site, Rainforest Site and Animal Rescue Site).

All these sites need your daily clicks - it costs nothing and takes less than a minute of your time.


Have started clicking!! :wink:

Author:  Defining Moment [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Same here :smile:

Author:  Dago [ Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:00 am ]
Post subject:  Good Causes

Me too :exclaim:

Image...Imagepeople in Africa and all around theImageneed yourImage :exclaim:
Please click this button EVERY DAY ! Image
:CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG: :CryDBG:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
:laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG: :laughDBG:
...........................................................Image

Author:  front man [ Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:35 am ]
Post subject: 

jesus dago emoticon city or what !!!!! :wink:

Author:  Dago [ Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Good Causes

front man wrote:
jesus dago emoticon city or what !!!!! :wink:

Image :wink:

Author:  storm-in-heaven [ Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:09 am ]
Post subject: 

i don't inderstand how a click helps - is it awareness? and can't you just click lots of times? well i clicked anyway

Author:  storm-in-heaven [ Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Good Causes

Dago wrote:
front man wrote:
jesus dago emoticon city or what !!!!! :wink:

Image :wink:


Do you make them? - how do you do that?

Author:  Hans [ Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:29 am ]
Post subject: 

storm-in-heaven wrote:
i don't inderstand how a click helps - is it awareness? and can't you just click lots of times? well i clicked anyway


Quote:
How does the site work?
When you click on the yellow "Help Feed The Hungry" button, your click is counted by our servers and you move to the Thank You page, where you will see small ads for our site sponsors. There is no charge to you; cups of food are fully paid for by these sponsors.

Author:  Anneline [ Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

Clicking :smile:

Good of you to post this LW :-D

Author:  Lucky Woman [ Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

storm-in-heaven wrote:
can't you just click lots of times?


Only one click registers per computer each day, so pointless to click lots of times (otherwise we could all sit here all day clicking away :yawinkle:)

Author:  Lucky Woman [ Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Anneline wrote:
Clicking :smile:

Good of you to post this LW :-D


And good of you all to click :largethumb:

Author:  Dago [ Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Good Causes

storm-in-heaven wrote:
Dago wrote:
front man wrote:
jesus dago emoticon city or what !!!!! :wink:

Image :wink:


Do you make them? - how do you do that?

No ,I don't yet.At the moment I just use emoticons and icons what I have ,but I'm learning to use some animations creating programmes and it's quite difficult for me ,but sure :wink: they will be here ,to see ,one day Image

Author:  Fellgoodinc [ Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:17 am ]
Post subject: 

great thing,thx

Author:  Lucky Woman [ Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:45 am ]
Post subject: 

Btw .... did you realise you can click here without signing in ? :thumbsup:

Author:  Fellgoodinc [ Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:54 am ]
Post subject: 

yes. that's great :smile:


btw, will you create a homepage? because
richard ashcroft online
coming soon

?! :cool:

Author:  Hans [ Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:41 am ]
Post subject: 

There all ready is one. And some other pages as well. :wink:

Author:  Lucky Woman [ Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah ... :-D

thanks to Hans :-D

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/